viernes, 15 de marzo de 2019

INDIRECT QUESTIONS


INDIRECT QUESTIONS


WH QUESTIONS + TO BE:

1.    What is this? = Can you tell me what this is?
2.    When is the party? =  Can you tell me when the party is? 
3.    Who is she? = Can you tell me who she is?
4.    Where is the bus station? = Can you tell me where the bus station is? 
5.    Where is the nearest supermarket?= Can you tell me where the nearest supermarket is? 
6.    How was the film? =  Do you know how the film was?
7.    What was the problem? = Do you know what the problem was?
8.     Where was the class? = Do you know where the class was? 



WH QUESTIONS + GENERAL VERBS:

1.    Where does she play tennis? = Can you tell me where she plays tennis?
2.    When do John and Luke meet? =  Can you tell me when John and Luke meet?
3.    What does he do at the weekend? = Can you tell me what he does at the weekend?
4.    Why do you like travelling so much? = Can you tell me why you like travelling so much?
5.    Where do you study Chinese? = Can you tell me where you study Chinese? 
6.     Who did we see at the party? = Do you know who we saw at the party?
7.    Where did she meet her brother? Do you know where she met her brother? 
8.    Why did they arrive so late? = Do you know why they arrived so late?


YES/NO QUESTIONS:

1.    Does he live in Paris? = Can you tell me if he lives in Paris?
2.    Is she hungry? Can you tell me if she is hungry?
3.    Do they work in Canada? =  Can you tell me if they work in Canada?
4.     Is he a lawyer?  = Can you tell me if he is a lawyer? 
5.    Do they often go out? = Can you tell me if they often go out? 
6.    Are the children on holiday this week? = Can you tell me if the children are on holiday this week? 
7.    Does Lizzie like ice cream? = Can you tell me if Lizzie likes ice cream? 
8.    Are they from Brazil? = Can you tell me if they are from Brazil?
9.    Do you drink coffee? = Can you tell me if you drink coffee? 
10.  Is Richard always late? = Can you tell me if Richard is always late? 
11.  Did she go out last night? Do you know if she went out last night? 
12.  Was David the first to arrive? = Do you know if David was the first to arrive?
13.  Did Lucy work at home yesterday? =  Do you know if Lucy worked at home yesterday? 
14.  Did Peter call his dad yesterday? = Do you know if Peter called his dada yesterday? 
15.  Were they at the beach? = Do you know if they were at the beach?
16.  Were they in the garden? = Do you know if they were in the garden?
17.  Did they arrive late? = Do you know if they arrived late? 
18.  Can she swim? =  Could you tell me if she can swim?
19.  Can he work on Monday? = Could you tell me if he can work on Monday?
20.  Can he come to the restaurant? = Could you tell me if he can come to the restaurant?
21.   Can they arrive before 6? = Could you tell me if they can arrive before 6?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario